[cairo] Any plan to address the 32768px limit ?

Stanisław Jeśmanowicz stan at jesmanowicz.com
Sat Jul 24 12:29:17 UTC 2021

Hello,

Referring to my previous patch :https://lists.cairographics.org/archives/cairo/2020-August/029019.html
I have replaced this with other patch on my local computes (see the attachment).
Basically, I have removed function _cairo_image_surface_is_size_valid() and all code related to it.
The reason? pixman library makes such tests every time.
Let them decide what is valid and what not.

Regards,
Stanislaw Jesmanowicz