[cairo] Update the cairomm web page

Uli Schlachter psychon at znc.in
Sun Jun 20 12:50:14 UTC 2021

Hi,

Am 19.06.21 um 11:00 schrieb Kjell Ahlstedt:
> I've attached a patch that I want applied to cairo-www. The patch
> updates https://www.cairographics.org/cairomm/. I've included the same
> patch in
> https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/cairo/cairo-www/-/merge_requests/3, but I
> wonder if anyone with write permission on cairo-www reads merge requests.

Whoops.

I now enabled notifications for the cairo-www repo. Looks like there are
already three open MRs, which I just all merged. Thanks & sorry.

However, this only means that the cairo-www repo now has the changes. As
far as I know, the web page is no longer automatically updated from the
git repo. That ikiwiki integration broke a while ago and needs fixing.

Supposedly, a good first step would be to have automatic publishing in
something like GitLab pages and the FDO admins can then redirect the web
page once we have pages. I have notes about this somewhere, but never
found the time to do something about them.

Oh and the web page has lots of stuff that is not in the cairo-www repo,
like all the previous releases, so even when GitLab builds something,
simply "switching over" the web page would lead to lots of breakage.

Cheers,
Uli
--
- Buck, when, exactly, did you lose your mind?
- Three months ago. I woke up one morning married to a pineapple.