[Clipart] Open Clip Art Library Release 0.05

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Mon Aug 2 13:18:40 PDT 2004

The Fifth Release of the Open Clip Art Library is now available on the
site, incorporating 721 SVG images (4.2M).  Included is an example of
making borders for scribus.

We had hoped to get some categorization set up for this release but
unfortunately there wasn't time.  Most of the tools support keywords
now, so it's just a matter of adding the keywords to the subjects of the
SVGs.  Hopefully we can tackle that for the next release, which I figure
we can target for beginning of Sept.