[Clipart] World maps

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Wed Aug 4 21:59:51 PDT 2004

Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> writes:

> While good to go along with their requests, once in the
> publicdomain, then publicdomain it is...

Indeed.  Although derivative works are not forced into the public domain.

> The creation of maps is a brilliant clipart category. Great work!!!

Yes, I was very pleased to see the maps on there -- and even more
pleased to see that each country is a separate object, so it would be
easy to grab a map of a certain country and use it.  I am certain I
will personally find that useful in the future.  (I could have used
the maps of Germany and the Cameroon last March...)