[Clipart] Open Clip Art Library Release 0.05

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Thu Aug 5 05:36:38 PDT 2004

Alan Horkan wrote:
> Same goes for for the fact that many of the files are the same object in
> different colours.

i'm 'guilty' of submitting something like this

> I'm not sure what you mean by seperate repository but I'm definately not
> starting a seperate project.  Some of my gradients fit nicely into the
> Food (Fruit and Veg) category and might prove just as useful as any other
> clipart for those who really like to tweek rather than use things as
> given.  I read a good article recently about how to take flat clipart and
> liven it up using gradients and blending making it look almost 3-D.

we have the link 'Browse Library' going to the clipart page. IMO, we can
have also a link 'Browse reusable elements' (in a better wording) going
to a similar page, where the user can browse gradients, patterns,
templates (but not final images). like a top-level category placed on a
different page of the same website.

--
nicu