[Clipart] PASSFAIL Report

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Sat Aug 7 11:33:55 PDT 2004

Alberto Simões <hashashin at gmail.com> writes:

> And, by the way: the svg_validate script do not process correctly keywords :(

The version of SVG::Metadata currently on freedesktop.org (0.11) does
not parse existing keywords correctly (though it can add keywords).
I've got a two-line fix for 0.13, but I can't get it installed on
freedesktop.org because port 22 has apparently been closed for the
last couple of days.  (I imagine this means sshd is down.)  I can't do
a cvs update either, or anything, for the same reason.

This situation probably impacts all freedesktop.org projects, so
someone is probably already working on the problem, I'm guessing.