[Clipart] SVG::Metadata 0.11 Released

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Mon Aug 9 19:29:40 PDT 2004

"Jonadab the Unsightly One" <jonadab at bright.net> writes:

> Maybe we could have regular text inputs, but add a list of keywords
> off to the side and maybe some client-side script to make it easier
> to add keywords from the list to the inputs.  (Users without script
> could type them in as per usual and could still view the list
> presumably.)

Done, checked in, should be live.  Also, svgz upload support is live.

Have a look at the new keyword UI and let me know what you think.  The
version that gets included on the front page only has slots for three
keywords[1], for space reasons.  There are more keyword slots, plus a
UI for setting the description, if you go to the upload script itself,
here:
http://openclipart.org/cgi-bin/upload_svg.cgi

---

[1] Actually, it only has three slots for keywords, but you can put
    comma-separated lists in them, if you happen to know that the
    upload script will handle that correctly, and thus include a
    larger number of keywords.  Or now you can add the keywords to
    your embedded metadata locally before you upload, and they should
    be retained, since SVG::Metadata has now been upgraded to 0.14 on
    the site.