[Clipart] Re: project cgi-bin dir?

Dave Beckett dave.beckett at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Aug 10 03:34:52 PDT 2004

On Wed, 04 Aug 2004 14:16:11 -0400, Carl Worth <cworth at east.isi.edu> wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Aug 2004 10:50:00 -0700 (PDT), Bryce Harrington wrote:
> > On Wed, 4 Aug 2004, Carl Worth wrote:

> > You might want to consider breaking svg2png out into a separate package
> > at some point; in the future people may be searching their distros for
> > it and not realize it's part of the cairo package.
>
> Oh, svg2png is a completely separate beast already. Hmm, I guess my
> Debian maintainer hasn't added a package for it yet though. Should be
> easy enough to add. Dave?

I hadn't noticed that had been done.  It requires linking with
libsvg-cairo, which I've made some packaging for, but not recently
updated or made available on the cairographics site.

However svg2png (in CVS) does link with the last libsvg-cairo I
packaged.

What would you call the state of libsvg-cairo & svg2png - stable ish?
Stable enough to give to end users with some confidence?

Dave