[Clipart] Bug tracker now available

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Thu Aug 12 01:40:51 PDT 2004

Bryce Harrington wrote:
> Thanks to daniels setting up our database, we now have a bug tracker.
> I've added a link to it from the openclipart.org navigation bar.
>
> Please register an account (or use anonymous/anonymous) and give it a
> try.  Let me know of any problems you run into.

in 'Report Bug' page the 'Category' drop-down is empty. we should have
here probably some categories like:
- website (or split in two, website layout and website scripts)
- keyword list
- repository
- tools

can those categories be used in order to assign default owners? example:
say i want to report a bug in upload_svg.cgi. placing it in the correct
category can assign it to Jondab and notice him without the need to mail
to the list?

note: i don't have used Mantis before but assume some similarities with
Bugzilla

--
nicu