[Clipart] 13 logo contributions

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Aug 21 14:42:02 PDT 2004

I made all of my OCAL logo submissions compliant. Can someone with
knowledge of the validity testing system move my files out of the
incoming folder. Also, could someone who understands this process please
post to the wiki.

This week is the week of roadmap ramping up to package up our 0.06
release and debut our project to the world, which we have only done on a
small scale previously.

Thanks,
Jon

On Sat, 2004-08-21 at 00:46, Jon Phillips wrote:
> Yeah, all of my submissions 1-13 open clip art logo.
>
> Jon
>

> On Fri, 2004-08-20 at 21:35, Jonadab the Unsightly One wrote:
> > Bryce Harrington <bryce at bryceharrington.com> writes:
> >
> > > I won't have time to look into it any time soon - I'm tied up with
> > > Inkscape and Xorg presently; if it is something SVG::Metadata needs to
> > > account for, I'd appreciate a patch.
> > >
> > > In any case, please file a ticket in the bug tracker.  Assign it to me
> > > if it is definitively SVG::Metadata's fault, unless someone else wants
> > > to have a go at it (it's probably easy).
> >
> > I might be able to put together a patch if I know what exactly needs
> > to be done, in terms of precisely which element needs to be parsed for
> > commas or whatever.  (Splitting on commas is very easy; knowing where
> > to do that is the tricky thing.)  Does someone have a URI for the
> > specific SVG file that's triggering the problem?

USA.PH.858.361.2811
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

Inkscape (http://inkscape.org)