[Clipart] A logo...

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Aug 21 16:40:37 PDT 2004

Also, should be able to exist without text. We are fishing for a logo.
To use type with the logo is to look for a logotype, which we have not
been looking for.

Also, we discussed since the beginning of the project that we were not
going to formally use an acronym for the project. The name of the
project is:

 Open Clip Art Library

Jon