[Clipart] Remaining tasks for Milestone 6

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Sun Aug 29 13:56:29 PDT 2004

We've got some solid progress towards completing MS 6.

Now that 0.06 is released, I think we should shoot for getting the tasks
in this milestone met soon.  I'm going to focus on the dms task, as it
needs quite a bit of work still.

Bryce

=== Milestone 6 - Website Enhancement - Open Clip Art Library 0.06 ===

* (DONE) Collect Clip Art and Release Tarball [bryce]
* Prepare PR for release and post [rejon]
* (DONE) update website with new release [bryce]

* (DONE) Create a Tools page with useful SVG tools like svg2png [[SVG
  Tools]]
* Solicit and push for new logo [rejon]
** Put new logo on site once decided [rejon]
** We need a favicon.ico designed for OCAL
* (DONE) Identify next set of milestones [bryce]
* (DONE) Implement core functionality of Document::Repository [bryce]
* Create first usable version of dms / Document::Manager [bryce]

* Put out call to lists for types of clipart we are looking for for next
  release (and deadline for submissions)
* Create screenshots using some of the clipart & post on website
* Explore if existing drawing apps have a packaging format we could
  reuse.
* Send out emails to other projects seeking affiliations [rejon]
** abiword, gimp, ooffice, creative commons, etc
* (DONE) Implement bug tracking, feature request and forum software
  [bryce]
* create web interface for adding/changing keywords on existing images
  [jonadab] (this may slip to M7)