[Clipart] About graphic styles and file sizes

Tapio Kautto eleknader at phnet.fi
Mon Aug 30 02:06:00 PDT 2004

Hello!

I've uploaded few clipart images (grandpa_01.svg, a_happy_boy_01.svg,
a_boy_plays_soccer_01.svg and a_man_singing_01.svg).

These images are converted from photographs (jpg) to svg format with Delineate
and AutoTrace (I'm not an artist, and can hardly draw). I've also added meta
information with Inkscape.

I'd like to have your comments about these images:

- images of this style in general
- these images (the size and the quality)
- what else comes into your mind

I personally think, that the size of clipart images should be approximately from
10k to 50k.

Have a nice day/evening/night,

Eleknader