[Clipart] Open Clip Art Library - Release 0.06

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Mon Aug 30 09:40:24 PDT 2004

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Bryce Harrington wrote:
> > There is also considerably more clipart in this release than before.
> > We've grown from 721 items in the 0.05 release to over 1700 unique
> > images in this one, with a corresponding increase in the size of the
> > package from 4.2M to over 12M.
>
> the number of images is big enough, so i believe is not possible anymore
> to sort files manually in subdirectories for the browsable repository

Agreed; it appears that where you should focus is organizing the
subdirectories into nexted subdirectories.  I.e., putting 'fruit' under
the 'food' subdir, etc.  It may be a couple releases before we can do
hierarchical foldering, so this will be a worthwhile step.  Fortunately
it takes much less time than individually moving svg's.  :-)

Henceforth, to resort a file please edit its subject metadata and
re-upload it to the site (with the same filename).