[Clipart] Canceling Dec Clipart Release

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Dec 2 08:01:33 PST 2004

On Wed, 2004-12-01 at 21:01 -0500, Carl Worth wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:00:02 +0000, Jon Phillips wrote:
> > Yes, I have been talking to Daniels almost everyday and he always says
> > he will get to it later in the day, yet the site is still not online abd
> > what he says he will do he does not.
>
> Ah, I hadn't seen this before my previous question.
>
> What is it that you are missing? You do seem to have an alternate,
> working site for openclipart.org in the interim, right?

Yes, I quickly setup a redirect with daniel stone to my old server, but
none of the scripts are online...total bummer!

We need all of our services back up. Primarily, we need our clipart
project folder and virtual hosting for openclipart.org re-setup and
working (hopefully by Fri). Maybe others can shed light on this to
sitewranglers and cworth about what we need!

Right now CVS and SSH works, but our website and clipart project folder
are not to be found. We had mantis bug tracker running and perl scripts
in our project folder.

> And freedesktop.org isn't a one man show. If you need things, I
> recommend mailing sitewranglers at freedesktop.org rather than just talking
> with Daniel.

I have emailed both places and I'm copying sitewranglers this email as
well.

(NEW) USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org