[Clipart] website

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Sat Dec 18 13:35:01 PST 2004

Part of the problem was that our cgi-bin dir was not giving Exec
permissions, so the cgi's wouldn't run.  I put in a bugzilla ticket on
this and notice this morning that it's been fixed.

The other part of the problem is that paths have changed.  Instead of
being under /projects/clipart, we're now in
/srv/clipart.freedesktop.org/.  So scripts have to be updated to account
for this change.

I've fixed the wiki, so it's now back online.

Bryce