[Clipart] Permissions

Alberto Simões hashashin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 01:22:09 PDT 2004

Bryce,
   Some permissions for group are missing, like:
     can't write on Archives
     can't write on Build
  (using my own Archives and Build just to maintain coherence)

    worst:
      can't write on /projects/clipart/lib/perl/5.8.3/auto/  and so,
can't install the module.

    Maybe we can use the sticky bit on group...  I don't have much
experience with it, but I think that if we get a ~clipart directory
writable to group and make it chmod g+s ~clipart, then all new
directories will be created with write permissions to group.

     Finally, where is the cvs tree? :-D

Hugs
Alb