[Clipart] navigation.php -- request

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Fri Jul 2 05:57:44 PDT 2004

Alberto Simões <hashashin at gmail.com> writes:

> I need that the menu on the right appear with full path links, or at
> least, that I can pass a parameter to shell.php so it generates full
> path links. This because the navigation script is under cgi-bin and
> menu links to /cgi-bin/index.php and so on.

Eww, I didn't even notice that.  Yeah, the upload script will run into
that problem as well, plus anything else that uses OpenClipart::Web to
generate output.  Probably all the links in shell.php should be
absolute rather than relative.  (Starting with / is probably good
enough, though; I don't think it's necessary to include the protocol
and FQDN, unless the site is reachable at an address where it's not
rooted at / .)