[Clipart] Navigation problem with Wiki

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Jul 3 01:16:32 PDT 2004

Yes, because we use PHP sessions, it passes the PHP session ID the first
time you visit the site after opening your browser, and then
subsequently remembers the ID from then on.

The wiki interprets this as trying to pass an arg to the WIKI, and thus
says invalid argument. Hmmm...maybe it is worth passing up stream as so
many projects integrate PHP alongside USEMODWIKI (I do it in all my
site). What do you think?

Jon