[Clipart] borders for printing flyers, announcements

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Sun Jul 4 12:23:55 PDT 2004

Alan Horkan <horkana at maths.tcd.ie> writes:

> Please there is no need to be impolite, it is essential that this project
> continues to have a friendly and enjoyable atmosphere that welcomes and
> includes people of all kinds of abilities (or else we will never get any
> contributions).

Umm, I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not going to let a couple
of moderately harsh words in an off-topic thread bother me too much.
If it gets out of hand I'll use the "kill thread" feature.

I've been working yesterday and today on something else that I needed
to get done (which, incidentally, happens to use Class::DBI, which
proved to be easy to pick up, so when we get around to DB stuff I'll
be all set), but probably tomorrow I'll have time to do some stuff
with the upload script again (maybe start support for metadata.rdf
embedded in tarballs, or some more keyword stuff).

I'll get a little busier in August when the quizzing season starts up,
but hopefully by then we can have most of the heavy lifting done on
the cgi scripts and tools (which is where I'm most useful).