[Clipart] organize repository and access rights

Alberto Simões hashashin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 12:10:23 PDT 2004

Hmms.. nice work, Nicu.

Some suggestions (not moving, just suggesting)

star and heart -> or signs or festive (Christmas and 14 February)

House -> Houses (I also don't like it to be top-level)

The RedHat... will we have the same issue as firefox logo?

Globes --> I think we need a "Geographic" category where we can put
flags, maps, globes and such things.... landmarks, too, for example.

The Two walls and the cloud are icons for network diagrams. Maybe,
Signs->Network?

Flowers and mushroom.. if we have animals, we need plants.

Then, some random stuff just go to office?

Alberto Simões