[Clipart] Firefox trademarks

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Jul 13 22:57:07 PDT 2004

I agree...nothing that is not placed in the public domain explicitly.
Companies will sue for identity.

Should I add this to the File and Style Guidelines? What do you all
think? I think we should be explicit about this. Also, should this be
placed on the main page, or just the guidelines? Thoughts?

Jon