[Clipart] organize repository and access rights

Alberto Simões hashashin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 11:19:03 PDT 2004

If we will have classifiers on the SVG metadata, you can have as keyword:
  house, "Jose Hevia house collection"

Although it is not in the classification ontology, this term will
appear whenever a "Jose Hevia house" appear. This means, that the user
can click on this string and get all "Jose Hevia houses"

So, I think it can be explained better when we have keywords on *all*
SVGs, and a classification ontology (the tree we are discussing).
Then, I'll work on the navigation script a little more.

Kind regards,
Alberto

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 19:49:40 +0200, Karl Ove Hufthammer <karl at huftis.org> wrote:
> "Áki G. Karlsson" <aki at akademia.is> wrote in
> news:40F481E0.1000708 at akademia.is:
>
> > But the houses are a "collection". Just a suggestion, but
> > don't we need to accomodate somehow the concept
> > of clipart collections of this kind, with a similar style/same
> > author unrelated to the image content?
>
> Perhaps, but might this be solved with good filenames? I've seen
> other clipart collections where similar (in style) images are
> grouped by having the same filename prefix (and therefore shown
> together, as the images are sorted by filename).
>
> --
> Karl Ove Hufthammer

Alberto Simões