[Clipart] Freshmeat.net page for OpenClipart.org, do we have one?

Alan Horkan horkana at maths.tcd.ie
Thu Jul 15 09:22:36 PDT 2004

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004, Nicu Buculei wrote:

> Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 08:30:34 +0300
> From: Nicu Buculei <nicu at apsro.com>
> To: clipart-list <clipart at freedesktop.org>
> Subject: Re: [Clipart] Freshmeat.net page for OpenClipart.org,
>      do we have one?
>
> Alan Horkan wrote:
> >>a box asking for a freshmeat.net page but I couldn't find one so I'm
> >>assuming it doesn't exist and that I should create it.
> >

> > Will probably do this later this afternoon.
>
> use this opportunity to correct some mistakes in the page, like the
> broken link for license info

it is not really a broken link,
it is just that the input page did not allow html tags

I want to check first and see if they will allow links before I give up
and change it to plaintext.

> and add a new paragraph start just before "OpenClipart.org aims to be"

I'm suprised I failed to even include a full-stop but yeah, I'll add a
line break.

Anyone with an Advogato.org account can edit the page,
I know I certainly edit other peoples project pages and you are of course
welcome to edit it too.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/