[Clipart] SVG::Metadata 0.11 Released

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Sun Jul 18 14:21:55 PDT 2004

Bryce Harrington <bryce at bryceharrington.com> writes:

>    * The subject element is now populated with keywords
>    * Files with subject sections are parsed for keywords

Under the "extra fields" in the upload script, if you specify a field
called "keyword", its contents will be added as a keyword.  This is
tested and working.

However, I intend to make a separate field in the upload form for this
soon, now that keywords are being written into the RDF, and also offer
a link to a page showing keywords currently in use, and what they
mean.  This latter should probably be on the wiki -- is there anything
there currently, or should I create a page for it?

As far as a script to add keywords to an existing file, that will
probably be my next project (assuming nobody beats me to it) after I
get the keyword and .zip support in the upload script ironed out.