[Clipart] About DATA and METADATA

Jose Hevia 100026838 at alumnos.uc3m.es
Mon Jul 19 10:59:22 PDT 2004

Oh, I'm very excited about the little big improvements of inkscape
0.39: In ex.You could go to Object-> Object Properties and ...Change
an object identifier!!! This was in previous versions but didn't seem
to work for me.
So now we could have info not only of the sorting of objects but for
the objects itselfs(multiple in a file) ,so I could make a map of
Africa an name Angola,Rwanda...,summit to open clipart,search in
google :
Rwanda+africa+svg and, there it is!.The bad news is that if I'm not an
english speaker I don't know  that "Marruecos" name from my Atlas is
Morocco in english word.(Yes there are a lot of people that have not
thought about that ever).My cuestion is :

Is it posible to name an object Morroco (DATA) and then say
(METADATA):
ID_Morocco=Marruecos=Marok=Marokko=Marroc
????
How could I make it?
 Bie                                       J.F.H