[Clipart] OT: greeting card, brochure creating software?

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Tue Jul 20 09:47:57 PDT 2004

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 cws456456 at aol.com wrote:

> I didn't see the orginial post, but Scribus is Linux only.  If you are
> using Windows, you can use OpenOffice.org's Draw program to do this, but
> I don't know of any templates for such a project.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. We do not use Windows. (But my wife used too.)

By the way, Scribus is not Linux only. I use it under NetBSD, for example.
I think others use it under Mac OS X, Solaris, HP-UX, other BSDs and maybe
other platforms. (I help package it for pkgsrc which is used by various
operating systems.)

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/