[Clipart] Logo Contest

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Jul 20 14:32:36 PDT 2004

Jury: core group of developers.

Also, logos are things which relate to branding which really should stay
consistent. Logos that evolve are brilliant, but logos that drastically
change confuse the public and community. I think it best to select a
logo that is strong, but which has room to evolve.

Nicu, you had great notes on how to create an effective logo.

Just note: I'm gonna be a bugger on this one, as it will be the very
public recognition of the project. ;)

Jon

On Mon, 2004-07-19 at 00:09, Alberto Simões wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 09:00:52 +0300, Nicu Buculei <nicu at apsro.com> wrote:
> > Jonadab the Unsightly One wrote:
> > > I think we should leave open the _option_ of sticking with the same
> > > logo indefinitely if we should happen to decide we really like it, but
> > > I agree that we should only promise a limited timeframe, and six
> > > months seems as good as anything to me.
> >
> > i second that
>
> Yep. Seems reasonable.
>
> Regarding the voting process... we can elect a jury :-)

PO BOX 948667
LA JOLLA, CA
92037
USA