[Clipart] File list.

Daniel Carrera dcarrera at math.umd.edu
Fri Jul 23 22:35:08 PDT 2004

On Fri, Jul 23, 2004 at 10:27:29PM -0700, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

> > 1.  cd to the 'navigate' directory.
> > 2.  ./listing.pl > file.output
> >
> > Then send me the resulting file and I'll start playing with it.
>
> (Wouldn't need to send it to you if someone followed the above; the
> file.output would probably be available via the web.)

:-)

Sure.  You can instead do a 'chmod a+r file.output'.

I didn't want to assume that the maintainers wanted to keep that file
there.  Though honestly, I think that ultimately we do want to have some
file with a file list.

> I don't see a "navigate" directory. "navigate" is a CGI.
>
> But I did run the listing.pl for you in main directory. I'll email to you
> off-list.

:-D

Thanks!

Cheers,
--
Daniel Carrera | No trees were harmed in the generation of this
PhD student.   | e-mail.  A significant number of electrons were,