[Clipart] World maps

Jose Hevia 100026838 at alumnos.uc3m.es
Thu Jul 29 09:42:10 PDT 2004

  Well,I uploaded maps of the 5 continents made with NASA public
domain data.They request me to give them credit as well as a link in
Metadata to the sources.I used the Inkscape Metadata tool for that.
  The problem arrives at the point in which everybody seems to be
using a different Metadata format.First I registered the work as
"world map (5 continents)"at Creative Commons and included this info
in a text file into a "tar.gz" file .It was 600kB or so .I tried to
upload to OCAL.It didn't work.Then I included the C.C info into the
africa file ,it's invisible for Inkscape(maybe I put this bad).I tried
to put my name,title...There is a bug in 0.39,if you put your
name,Inkscape deletes the title to put your name.
   Later I uploaded the individual files (a lot of space) with
Metadata ,I put europe.svg and renamed to worldmap* (the title),but
the ones without title (because the bug) displays as the svg original
name.
                                    J.F.H