[Clipart] Clipart Milestone 0.02 Completed

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Sat Jun 5 14:47:20 PDT 2004

The five items for Milestone 0.02 are completed:

Milestone 0.02:  Website
   * (DONE) Write a basic homepage
   * (DONE) Write a preliminary FAQ
   * (DONE) Create a download page
   * (DONE) Create a preliminary screenshots page
   * (DONE) Identify other pages to work on making in the future

Our next milestone requires that we finish these tasks:

   * Explore if existing drawing apps have a packaging format we
     could reuse.
   * Review the example package & discuss better packaging
     approaches
   * Decide metadata to include per package & create an example
     file
   * Write a brief HOWTO for the package creation process
   * Create a makefile with targets 'all', 'dist', 'install', and
     'png'

Got some ideas for the above items?   I'll bet if we put our heads
together we can get all these tasks done fairly quickly.  I think having
these questions decided on will give us a better foundation for
describing and categorizing the contributions, as well as identify how
to implement stuff in tools people will want to make.