[Clipart] Pre-release Package for 'openclipart'

David Illsley david at illsley.org
Wed Jun 9 07:21:39 PDT 2004

The basis of my date suggestion is the idea of having a "permalink" for
each file that will not change. I think we all agree that as the
project progresses the categorisation will change so how do we provide

Admittedly if we don't want permalinks (I think they'd be very useful
for users to be able to lock down which image they want exactly,
especially for images which exist in multiple categories) then this is
not an issue.
David