[Clipart] Pre-release Package for 'openclipart'

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Jun 9 10:35:17 PDT 2004

We also need a proper way to deal with packages of SVGs, or a way to
allow batch submissions, but still need to parse the SVGs for metadata.

If I have lets say 1000 images, it would be great to automate the
metadata procedure, hence why I think some sort of soft username and
saved fields would be of benefit...

Thoughts?

Jon