[Clipart] Is anyone working on categorizing the existing images?

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Jun 9 14:17:00 PDT 2004

Please, when you have an idea or whatnot, add your ideas and thoughts to
the WIKI for progression of concepts.

As I see it now, we have two very good discussions which are going to
need decisions soon:

1.) Keyword Handling
(http://www.openclipart.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Keyword_Organization)

2.) Localization
(http://www.openclipart.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Localization)

I did not take into account the ideas of how to localize our metadata,
but this is of much importance. I've had several people note their
interest in using our system for collections of other types of content,
so the more we think these things through, the better.

Jon