[Clipart] Ideas for theme for openclipart 0.04 release?

Alan Horkan horkana at maths.tcd.ie
Sun Jun 13 16:52:53 PDT 2004

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004, Bryce Harrington wrote:

> Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 12:00:22 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Bryce Harrington <bryce at bryceharrington.com>
> To: clipart-list <clipart at freedesktop.org>
> Subject: [Clipart] Ideas for theme for openclipart 0.04 release?
>
> Now that this first release is out the door, we can start looking to
> working on the next one.
>
> What do you think we should have as the theme for the art in this next
> release?

Halloween!
Pumpkins and Monsters all round.

Autumn is my favourite season so I'd love any Autumn themed clipart
but beyond some nice red and yellow leaves I cannot think of much.

I have thought about doing halloween themed icons for some of the
Gnome-Games, and since they support SVG I might try again and kill two
birds with the one stone.

- Alan