[Clipart] Metadata and upload script

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Thu Jun 24 22:12:57 PDT 2004

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004, Jonadab the Unsightly One wrote:

> > Right, can't hurt.  Although it is one more thing to test, but...
> > I think the ability to load from a url may be particularly handy.
>
> Hmmm...  Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but when I call to_rdf()
> now (version 0.7) I'm getting this error:
> Invalid attribute method: ->author()
>
> Aside from that I think I have a mostly-working upload form script.
> It still needs work, and I wasn't able to finish testing yet due
> to the above error (so I left some debugging stuff in), but such
> as it is I'm attaching it.  I may get some more time to work on
> it tomorrow.
>
> HTH.HAND.

Hiya Jonadab,

Sorry about the missing author() routine.  I switched over to generating
the accessors via AUTOLOAD and deleted the old accessors.  Unfortunately
author() doesn't get generated, since we use creator() instead...

I've added an alias function author() for creator() and am releasing
SVG-Metadata-0.08.tar.gz with that fix.  It'll be available on CPAN in a
few hours.