[Clipart] stylesheets

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Jun 29 06:26:50 PDT 2004

Also, I wanted to mention to everyone that the site is setup to take
multiple stylesheets. Someone mentioned that they wanted to move the
site design away from the Inkscape-like one I refashioned. If anyone
would like to work on an alternate stylesheet, then go right
ahead...that is the brilliance of stylesheets. We can offer multiple
faces...if you disable css at the bottom of the menu, one is just
selecting a stripped down stylesheet. All the same, one could select
another design (this is also the solution for alberto's needed
shell.php).

Graduate Researcher
Visual Arts Department

PO BOX 948667