[Clipart] OpenClipart 0.04 browsable

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Wed Jun 30 09:57:03 PDT 2004

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004, [iso-8859-1] "Áki G. Karlsson" wrote:
> Áki is the correct way, thank you.
>
> Here's a first suggestion for an ad-hoc classification of what we've
> got... Please tear in.
>

> Animals
> 	insects
> Computer
> 	icons

Icons probably should go under 'Signs', below

> People
> 	clothing

Hmm... clothing 'is-a' thing, so would belong under Things?

> Shapes
> 	jigsaw
> 	arrows
> 	callouts
> Signs
> 	roadsigns
> 		servicesigns
> 	flags
> 	smileys
> 	logos
> 	symbols
> 	weather

Hmm, weather really isn't a sign is it?

> 	media
> Things

I wonder if there's a less broad term than 'thing', because pretty much
everything in this list could be described as a thing.  The items below
except for food sound like 'property' or something...  Hmmm, not sure.

> 	homes
> 	cars
> 	office
> 	food