[Clipart] Comma-separated keywords in metadata

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Wed Jun 30 11:08:48 PDT 2004

Unless someone is super motivated to work on this, I would suggest
leaving the (hard variety) authentication until a couple releases down
the road.  I've set up such systems in the past, and they always end up
taking a lot more time and effort to get working properly than you'd
think...  At this point, I think we'd get more bang for the buck to
focus our time on categorizing and enhancing our current tools and
website.

It's possible that once we've set up a few more tools, we may run across
a convenient way to set up auth.  For example, if/when I finally get
around to setting up mantis, perhaps it will have an auth system we
could simply hook into, and in the process gain a single-login situation
for both.  :-)

Bryce