[Clipart] Website content

Jonathan Phillips jon at protofunk.org
Tue Mar 16 18:12:05 PST 2004

I agree. The best part is that the Creative Commons metadata support is
XMP, which Inkscape is about to support. JonCruz, an Inkscape developer,
was planning on backporting this to SodiPodi as well, in order to
facilitate the continuity of support of XMP in the OSS world.

SIDENOTE: What would further kick this XMP support into the next
dimension would be a library that folks could use to support XMP
metadata integration in their SVG files.

As I said b4, adobe apps already support XMP.

XMP! XMP! XMP! XMP!

Jon