[Clipart] wiki needed asap

Jonathan Phillips jon at protofunk.org
Mon Mar 29 00:52:14 PST 2004

I think we need our wiki and site up ASAP!!! Ted, I would do it, but it
doesn't seem that CVS and the subdomain/site setup are to a point where
anyone can add/edit/change things. I think the discussions we are having
need to start to take shape, as we need to formalize our arguments and
content here to see some progress. I have some content organized on the
inkscape wiki, but now's the time to harness these long arguments onto
the wiki. If you point me in the right direction I can setup a wiki like
Inkscapes.

I think right now not having wiki + site implemented is hindering
progress on the project discussions. Eventually, we should also have
some chats, but I believe the WIKI is integral to pushing the project
forward. I think that by just having a wiki at clipart.freedesktop.org
might be enough for a while, as this project ramps up.

Thoughts anyone?

I will reply to your email ted tomorrow after I have read the shirky
article.

Graduate Researcher
Visual Arts Department

PO BOX 948667