[Clipart] 0.08 release

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Mon Nov 1 04:22:31 PST 2004

Bryce Harrington wrote:
>    * Download the file ocal_incoming_0.07.tgz from the downloads dir.
>
>      These files failed to pass the validator and simply hung.  It is
>      possible one of the files hangs Inkscape.  Thus there is no
>      PASSFAIL report.  Included are both the original incoming and the
>      raw output for as many files as it got.

ok, we have 20 files to be processed, i will look at them.
BUT the 'processed-partial' directory contains another 56 unique files,
with valid metadata (even passing the validator) which were not includes
in the 0.08 prerelease. those are the files about i complained.
i will merge those 56 files in the tarball expected from Jonadab.

FYI, the files are:

my_house_01.svg
nitrox_scuba_tank_01.svg
open_book_01.svg
open_book_02.svg
open_clip_art_library_search_button_01.svg
open_clip_art_library_search_button_2_01.svg
open_clip_art_library_search_button_3_01.svg
otto_01.svg
otto_02.svg
patchwork_01.svg
pear_01.svg
pear_02.svg
pen_01.svg
perspectival_house_01.svg
pfd_01.svg
picnic_01.svg
pizza_slice_01.svg
plain_tree_01.svg
profile_01.svg
quake_3_icon_01.svg
radioactive_sign_01.svg
red_flower_01.svg
rondelle_d_orange_01.svg
rondelle_orange_01.svg
rooster_01.svg
scissors_01.svg
scissors_02.svg
scissors_03.svg
scuba_tank_01.svg
silvia_01.svg
simple_calculator_01.svg
small_square_table_01.svg
softdrink_icon_01.svg
stones_01.svg
strawberry_01.svg
submarine_sandwich_01.svg
sword_01.svg
toque_01.svg
toros_01.svg
tree_01.svg
tree_02.svg
tree_whit_fruits_01.svg
t-shirt_01.svg
t-shirt_02.svg
t-shirt_03.svg
turkey_on_platter_01.svg
turkey_platter_01_with_fruit_and_vegitables_01.svg
tv_01.svg
wagon_01.svg
waving_romanian_flag_01.svg
waving_white_flag_01.svg