[Clipart] 0.08 release

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Nov 2 00:40:52 PST 2004

Could you also do a favor for me and comment out the link/stat that says:

1702 Clips + 8 artists

Eventually, it would be great to make this link into how many people are
using the site and how much artwork is listed...

I guess it could so, Working on Release 0.09 or something...hmmm...it is
just static and needs to be dynamic...

I would change but I don't have access to my security key on fdo right
now...ugh...long story...don't lose your laptop in a foreign country.

Jon

Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Bryce Harrington wrote:
>
>>    * Send rejon an email to put out news notices about the release.
>

> the package is uploaded and 'browse' directory populated with the
> content of the package
>
> statistics: the package 16.7MB is and contains 2181 unique files (in
> fact it contains more, because of duplicates, but i counted only the
> unique ones)
>
> right now i will start updating the website, if a few minutes will be
> ready - the release can be announced

KOREA.PH.010.3140.7483
USA.PH.858.361.2811
jon at rejon.org