[Clipart] Open Clip Art Library 0.08 Prerelease

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Nov 1 04:06:23 PST 2004

Sorry Bryce,

How can I help? Actually, the better response is I'll do those tasks you
wanted and see on how I can crack the shell on getting further. I know
that it is frustrating when you feel you are going at it alone. And, to
everyone, that is probably no good for the whole team effort.

But I can only blame myself for not helping more...sooo...I'll pick up a
shovel and start digging on this release.

Jon