[Clipart] Progress and Roadmap

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Nov 10 18:26:27 PST 2004

1. SPAMMERS to be banned. Also, how does anyone of us go about banning
people?

202.107.216.99 218.74.23.215 220.184.52.243 221.218.27.14

We need to do some collective brainstorming on how to defeat or offset
these spammers. I'm getting really sick of them, but am not willing to
be defeated ourselves and implement username/password for our project.

2. I have updated the roadmap for the project.

http://www.openclipart.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Roadmap

Believe it or not, but we are already at a 1/3rd into the month. Thus,
check out the roadmap and see where you can throw down. We need really
simple things like screenshots to be uploaded with our great automated
tool: http://www.openclipart.org/cgi-bin/upload_screenshot.cgi

Bryce, it looks like a lot of taks are related to the DMS. Could you
lets us all know how we can help you? I think it really worked to have
us all help on the last release. We should do that again to relieve
stress from your back.

Other than my keepalive email, does anyone else have anthing to report.
I have this talk next week in San Francisco which is gonna catalyze my
activity to another level.

KOREA.PH.010.3140.7483
USA.PH.858.361.2811
jon at rejon.org