[Clipart] screenshot 104

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Fri Nov 12 07:50:40 PST 2004

Jonadab the Unsightly One wrote:
> "Jose Hevia" <100026838 at alumnos.uc3m.es> writes:
>>  Some time ago I put a more than two-hundred icons kde iconset named
>>"lemon iconset" (or something like) on the web page.I didn't knew how to
>>put metadata on every file and extract it putting the file clasification
>>into keywords so I simply made Creative Commons public domain the piece
>>and put the resulting metadata in a file with the extension openclipart
>>tells me to put in a zip package.I suppouse I did it wrong,but I don't
>>find an explanation of how to do that.
>

> I'm not sure of the details on this, but we have tools for applying
> keywords en-masse, so we can probably fix it.

the package has metadata in one file, metadata.rdf, so it can't pass the
current validation, which require metadata in every file

>>  Then I summitted a screenshot (number 104)with some of the icons.Now I
>>realice that the zip file is removed from the page ,and I formatted my
>>hard-drive so I could not re-upload it ,so please remove screenshot
>>104,as it represent "ghost" icons:)
>

> Is this it?
> http://www.openclipart.org/incoming_pre_0.08/lemon_svg_theme_01.zip

correct, that is the file, it is not lost but neither available for download

> It was probably moved aside due to metadata issues, but if we can
> correct the metadata issues it could probably be included in the next
> release.

we have another potential problem with such contributions: at this
moment we have submitted 3 icon themes, Lemon, Etiquette and Flat. if we
put files in directories according with metadata and files from those
packages have the same names and same keywords, will be overwritten when
moved in directories corresponding to keywords (i suspect we already
have some overwrites of Etiquette and Flat)

--
nicu