[Clipart] Progress and Roadmap

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Fri Nov 12 16:41:10 PST 2004

"Stephen Silver" <ocalocal at btinternet.com> writes:

> Hmm, it seems to be more difficult than I expected to find a
> complete list for this, so maybe it wasn't a good idea after all.

APNIC is the authority that controls which IP ranges are assigned to
each country in Asia.  However, I'm not sure blocking by IP range is
a good long-term solution.  It might be an acceptable short-term
solution, but we're going to need to come up with something better.  I
would rather see us have to log in to make changes than block entire
countries.