[Clipart] Contributions to the library

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Wed Oct 6 16:02:11 PDT 2004

Okay great, let us know if you need more suggestions for being able to
do the conversion.

Depending on how your metadata is currently structured, you probably can
simply loop through them, parse the metadata, and then add it to the svg
file using svg_annotate (this is contained in SVG::Metadata from CPAN).

Bryce