[Clipart] Screenshot uploaded: #104

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Oct 11 01:18:50 PDT 2004

Bryce,

What overviews of DMS can you provide? It would be helpful if you could post
a page on the OCAL wiki about DMS, with links to the page and maybe an
overview. I would like to look more into it soon, and have gotten lost. Come
to think of it, a simple overview would probably be helpful to other
developers as well.

Jon