[Clipart] Flags ready

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Fri Oct 15 13:27:45 PDT 2004

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller wrote:
> Ok, I cleaned up the flags this weekend and they are now ready for
> openclipart inclusion. svg_annotate manages to add keywords without the
> extra lines I reported on earlier so that works ok. I cleaned up some of
> my first batch of images to removing the 'extra' keywords. But there is
> some left in some of the flags.

Cool!  If I can get some time this weekend (got a friend coming in from
out of state), I'll try to run this through the validator and get you a
confirmation that the files are going to go in clean.

> There is a bug in svg_annotate. Using --keywords does not work, says
> there is no parameter k. Guess a '-' is missing somewhere. Using -k
> worked well.

Hmm, ok thanks, I'll look into that.

> The flags can be found here. I tried uploading them but got a internal
> error on the website:
> http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/~uraeus/open_clipart_ready.tar.bz2
>
> Let me know when they are online on openclipart and I will mail all the
> people behind them and tell them about the move. Hopefully that will
> lead to some of them starting to contribute clipart to openclipart. I
> also update the sodipodi pages pointing here.

Great, our next release date will be Nov 1st.  We currently have an
(old) copy of the tarball from the last official release on the
downloads page.